Welcome to the 1W1B contest's second iteration. The previous contest went so well, we managed to get some sponsors!
The theme is: COLLECTING
Now go make some awesome games! Good luck!
All entries must follow the rules listed above, or potentially be disqualified (at the judges' discretion).
- Entrants have one week starting November 13 at 0:01 GMT to produce a game
- Entries are to be sent to ravuya (at) gmail.com -- executable entries (.zip, .exe) should be renamed to .zip.xyz, etc to prevent GMail's executable trapping
- Entries may only use one button on the keyboard for game play -- the only exception to this rule is the use of the Escape key to quit the game.
- Any button may be used outside of the game -- for example, navigating in menus. Multiplayer games may be produced, with one button per player. Again, only one button per player may be used to play the game.
- Entries must run on a Windows XP SP2 computer. The .NET Framework 1.1, Java 1.5, OpenGL 1.2 and DirectX 9.0C are installed and available for end user use. All other libraries must be provided along with the executable (hopefully in DLL form).
- Entries submitted (including source code if provided) will be mirrored on this website for public download. Entrants retain all rights/licenses/etc to the IP and code in the game. Entrants also take all responsibility for using copyrighted/trademarked IP or content in their game.
- ENTRIES MUST FOLLOW A ONE-WORD THEME TO BE ANNOUNCED NOV 12 GMT 23:01. Your game must somehow incorporate this theme. Entries which do not follow the theme will likely be disqualified.
to see and download the entries, and see who won what!.