A simplistic editor designed for the CSRPG2 series of games. Capable of placing NPCs, items and modifying world geometry. Quests have to be handled manually by editing a text file but are relatively simple.
I do NOT provide extensive support for this editor. It was a pain to build under Windows and it is a pain to support.
- Cursor keys - Move the viewport around. You can also click on the minimap to jump to a location.
- M - Hide/show minimap
- P - Hide/show palette
- Q/A - Scroll palette up and down respectively. Clicking on a tile from the palette selects it.
- Right Mouse Button - Selects a large area of terrain. Click once to start, then click again to select the entire area.
- Left Mouse Button - Sets a tile down for only one tile.
- F - Fills an area of land that has been selected by the right mouse button with the current tile. Useful for floors. Depending on mode, this may also delete/create NPCs and items
- S/L - Save and load the current data package to the 'data' folder, overwriting whatever is there. Work on a copy if you are worried about destroying your map.
- Z - Change the mode that the right click button follows. This includes mass select, NPC creation, NPC deletion, item creation and item deletion.
- F3 - Save a screenshot to disk in sshot.bmp.
It's a decent editor, and I used it to create most of CSRPG2. Obviously it has room for improvement but is an acceptable tool and will serve modders well.Bookmark this game on del.icio.us
Tell other people about the game on fark.com